Sunday, January 2, 2011

Drawing For Animators


Drawing for Animators' aim seemed to be to inspire us for our thesis, and to keep us drawing. Here are some examples from last semester. These were all done in Corel Painter 11.

We had to collect quite a few mediums to create these characters- images, doodles, anything we could find cool shapes in. Then we had to use the shapes to make this characters. The fox with the peg leg ended up being my character for my computer animation class.

The aim of this project was to design a cool environment that interacted with at least one character from the last assignment. (I named the fox Quinn and got rid of the peg leg for animation)

Same assignment as last, except in color, and without character restrictions. I was glad to work with another character that I had following me around. This is Castor.

If you'd like to see these closer, I posted them previously on my deviantART account:

No comments:

Post a Comment