Saturday, March 19, 2011

Some animations



I don't have any animations up! I'm an animator, what's wrong with me.

Above is my most recent animation, which I was holding off becuase I intend to fine tune it more. However I'm working on a lipsync right now, and between that and other classes, haven't had time. It was animated in a week, the rig itself took about two months, and perhaps a few weeks of design in Drawing for Animators the semester prior. It's a self caricature, which I assume we were assigned for simplicity. Easy to understand the character, easy to voice!




This was from last semester, animated in maybe four to five weeks. "Push pull exaggerated". While I'm happier with this than the "realistic" pass, I notice I do worse work the longer I have to animate something. Perhaps my train of thought isn't as cohesive, perhaps I put too many keys. Even though it rendered a bit ugly, I think that this project was a pretty big leap in my understanding of computer animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment