Sunday, March 6, 2011

Pin Ups

pitch passed! That means all that work I've been posting could potentially become my thesis. I'm lucky, and well aware that this story is too much for one person to handle, so I will work hard on making my second pitch more doable. Or..doable to the quality I'd like it to be, ha ha.

Since it's break, I did these to cool down. I like drawing ridiculous things, and old pin ups are awesomely campy and classic. So this was a lot of fun. The tattoo is only there because it is a specific character. I think it sort of clutters it a bit, but I don't like to be inconsistent.

Tomorrow, it's portfolio time. I also figured out how to get this thing connected to my facebook, if anyone is wondering what that huge white box is over on the right. Sort of an eye sore. (and hilarious, with the only follower being myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment