Friday, April 15, 2011

My Pokemon. Let Me Show You them.

Some genius at my school came up with a plan to hold a pokemon gallery, taking donations and submission fees for Japanese relief. No sarcasm here, but this is a great idea. Since 85% of the school has fond memories of Pokemon, the turn out is sure to be fantastic, with virtually everyone I know submitting at least one piece, with a $5 submission fee. Nothing quite like having fun, a common interest, and helping out, as small as it is.



Event Page



I love Team Rocket. They're still some of my all time favorite cartoon characters. I tried to stick to their particular brand of ridiculous backgrounds and entrances, but gave their designs a quick revamp in my style.

These two are nerdily based on other characters I have, that I always name a Nidoran and Eevee after. (I have to be honest, all my characters have pokemon matches so I can have a mission to catch them all in the games)

Corel Painter 11 for both, I might give them about seven to eight hours for both pieces combined.

No comments:

Post a Comment